You need to cook and eat healthy foods. You need to do it right about now! Go ahead and buy the following ingredients at your nearest market:
- 800 grams of raw beef offal
- 1 and 1/2 head cabbage
- 3 bunches of Chinese chives
- 2 packages of grilled tofu
- sesame seeds
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 1600 ml of chicken stock
- 160 ml of soy sauce
- 80 ml of Mirin
- 2 tbsp of sugar
- 2 red chili peppers
- 5 servings of ramen or chanpon noodles
- Remove the core of the cabbage and chop it roughly.
- Blanch the beef offal by dipping it in boiling water and then putting it in ice water.
- Cut the Chinese chives into 5-cm pieces.
- Remove the center of the garlic and slice the cloves.
- Cut the grilled tofu into 12 equal pieces.
- Remove the seeds from the red chili pepper. Cutting the red chili pepper into very fine pieces will increase the spiciness.
- Add all ingredients except for the Chinese chives and sesame oil. Simmer and skim off scum. If using chicken stock, add 1.5 tablespoons now.
- When the cabbage is cooked, add the Chinese chives and the sesame oil.
- As soon as the Chinese chives are heated, sprinkle on the sesame seeds and it’s all done!
- Make ramen for the “shime” at the end of the meal. Cook fresh noodles in boiling water for 1 minute and then add to the hot pot soup. Simmer for 3 minutes and the noodles are done.
- Refer tofor the chicken stock.